- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339
- Dual 8" high-output Electron transducers
- Unique 4-way loudspeaker design
- Proprietary controlled directivity - acoustically superior proprietary polygon-oriented, triple-ring radiator high frequency array. This array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance
- Dual 4" mid-bass transducers
- Additional upgrade package: add $300 for solid billet copper Cardas inputs (USA), mil-spec internal wiring, Mundorf or ClarityCap (depending upon real-time availability) within the tweeter section. Includes an oversized Jantzen or Erse Sledgehammer inductor (depending upon real-time availability) within the woofer section. - view here
- 95.0dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
- 30Hz-30kHz frequency response
- 200 Watts power handling
- Dimensions: 48"(121cm) H x 10.0"(25.4cm) W x 13.625"(34.60cm)
- Weight 62.5 lbs.
- Call for custom colors.
- Manufactured in the USA
"I could torture more adjectives and tell you how detailed and transparent the Electrons are, but noticeably and thankfully it’s not of the exaggerated edge-definition, glary, hard, persuasion. " - Ed Van Winkle (Stereotimes.com)
Tekton Electron. They are better looking in person. They sound amazing. I'm upgrading from Enzo's which I loved. The Double Impacts were too big for my room, so Eric made these for people who want something smaller. I have not heard the Double Impacts, but I'm in heaven with the Electrons. Bass, dynamics, and all the other words audiophiles like to use. They sound like a real band is playing in front of me, and that is the best complement anyone can give to speakers. I've been chasing this sound all of my adult life, and I spent a fortune the last 40 years. If you use your imagination and come up with a color, Eric will make it for you. My wife says they look stunning.