Details & Specifications:
- US Patent 9247339
- Proprietary 4-way loudspeaker design
- Proprietary high performance 8" papyrus fiber Seas transducer
- Proprietary triple dome radiator high frequency array
- 4.5" mid-bass transducer
- 94.02dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
- Frequency Response 30Hz-30kHz
- 200 Watts power handling
- Height 47"(119.38mm) x Width 10"(25.4cm) x Depth 13"(330.02)
- Weight 62 lbs
- Call for custom colors.
- Manufactured in the USA
The Brilliance are not only beautiful to look at especially in the Ford GT 40 dark metallic blue that I ordered, but they sound beautiful as well. Simply put the Tekton Brilliance are well brilliant! I was blown away and did not expect to hear "what's been missing in my recordings ". They have deep three dimensional soundstage and a higher degree of resolution and detail. I feel that they reveal sounds I never new existed in my recordings. The Brilliance sporting a 8" papyrus fiber Seas transducer dig deep in the bass so no need for a sub. Overall character is very detailed crisp high end sound from the three array dome tweeters, and a uncolored midrange with a robust low end. The imaging is huge and has the kind of transparency and detail that let's you hear each note! Bottom line is I love these Brilliance speakers and for me I feel I found the holy grail of speakers for my audio enjoyment! Thank you very much Eric!